We are in the business of providing a financial solution to a family when they most need it. And, when an extended healthcare event occurs, there is no more important time during our relationship.
That is why the OneAmerica® Care Solutions Claims Concierge program was developed.
How OneAmerica® Care Solutions Claims Concierge works:
- When a policyholder needs extended care, call us first. The sooner you call, the sooner we can start answering questions and processing the claim.
- We’ll assign a Care Specialist to help complete the required forms.
- A Care Specialist will communicate on the policyholder’s behalf with doctors and other care providers to gather all of the necessary information.
- Along with answering your questions, your dedicated Care Specialist is available to offer support and guidance throughout the claims process.
The workflow for a claim is fairly concise. This one pager, “Initiate a Claim”, shares the three step process require to initiate a claim.
A few points to remember are:
- the policyholder does not need to be receiving care in order to initiate a claim – they may be freshly diagnosed with care impending,
- the policy holder does not need to contact OneAmerica® in order to initiate a claim – their Power of Attorney, spouse, children, or sibling could initiate the claim, and
- a claim can be initiate by a phone call, an email, or via snail mail.
As a reminder, we provide every policyholder access to our Claims Concierge. And, our Step by Step Guide to Receiving Care is an outstanding resource that should be left with the policy at the time of delivery.