Q&A – broker of record

Question: What does an agent who is currently appointed with OneAmerica need to become a servicing agent on a policy?

Answer: All of the following are required:

  • A completed Service Request form, signed by the policyholder must be submitted
  • Agent must be licensed in residence state and all states that policies are in
  • Agent must be have LTC certification and be current with CE requirements
  • Agent must complete OneAmerica product training
  • Agent must complete annuity training

Want more info?  This licensing FAQ can help!

Comments are closed.

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: