Question: What does an agent who is currently appointed with OneAmerica need to become a servicing agent on a policy?
Answer: All of the following are required:
- A completed Service Request form, signed by the policyholder must be submitted
- Agent must be licensed in residence state and all states that policies are in
- Agent must be have LTC certification and be current with CE requirements
- Agent must complete OneAmerica product training
- Agent must complete annuity training
Want more info? This licensing FAQ can help!