Here is a general statement about underwriting in the linked benefit / hybrid / asset-based long term care space …
- EVERYONE is willing to work with clients who are table 4 or better;
- EVERYONE offers streamlined underwriting (in one form or another); and
- EVERYONE offers products for people 75 and younger.
ONLY ONEAMERICA offers you …
- solutions for clients out to table 8;
- underwriting to find a solution – we can pivot to full underwriting for Asset Care or consider Annuity Care if the client’s health warrants; and
- products that can be issued to page 80 and beyond.
In this week’s LTC Coffee Break, Michael and I share an excerpt of our conversation with Diane Carpenter and David Gorman from OneAmerica’s Care Solutions Underwriting. They share the “OneAmerica Advantage”.
This week’s LTC Coffee Break featuring OneAmerica Underwriting.
Remember, we share a new episode every Tuesday at LTCcoffeebreak.com.
View any past episode on the LTC Coffee Break Channel.
As I said last week, we want to earn your long term care business. And, our underwriting is the way to get it done. If your client is in less than perfect health, a product in the Care Solutions portfolio may be the answer. Give us a chance to earn that business and submit an informal inquiry with us.
To learn more, please contact your marketing organization, my internal Justin Fox at (844) 658-3725.
Or, you can contact me via email at email@example.com or phone at (678) 512-9627.
ATTENTION CONNECTICUT AGENTS & ADVISORS
On August 26 at 10 a.m. at the Hartford Club (46 Prospect Street, Hartford CT), you can join Michael Florio and me when we reintroduce the only deferred annuity product approved in Connecticut that offers tax-free long term care benefits.
You can register by scanning or clicking on the QR code.
Included will be CE, parking, refreshments, and the opportunity to learn about the best kept secret in long term care funding.
You must be logged in to post a comment.